John D Miller Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc
Photo by Gary Damaskos
Surrounded by natural geological sculptures of red rocks, forests and creeks, Sedona is one of the most beautiful places in the world.
More than 100 years ago Theodore Carlton Schnebly and his wife Sedona Schnebly, moved to the Oak Creek area, living with several other families in the surrounding countryside. They had about 80 acres with a general store and hotel, which today is where Tlaquepaque and Los Abrigados resort are located, near uptown Sedona. They named their post office “Sedona” and on June 26, 1902, it was approved by the Postmaster.
Established in 1902, and incorporated in 1988, Sedona is today a beautiful town with a wide variety of natural and cultural activities for the entire Verde Valley community and our visitors.
Read more about Sedona History at:
Offices at Old Marketplace
1370 W. Hwy. 89A #17 ~ Sedona, AZ 86336
John: (928) 254-0303 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jack: (928) 224-2709 - email@example.com
© 2015 John D. Miller Real Estate Services - All Rights Reserved